Saturday 25 March 2017

About me!

Hi, all you beautiful beings. <3
I'm an earthling, new to the world of blogging. Now, I've thought about doing this since forever but you know how it is with a university degree & all those expectations that come along with it (you feel me right!?). Now, that I'm done with it and happily married, I thought of pursuing this because people around me already know the passion I have for lifestyle/beauty blogging, just needed the right kind of energy.

I'm someone who loves dolling up, fashion, lifestyle, makeup and I'm even a music enthusiast. So that's a heads-up for what you'll find on this blog in the weeks following by. I'm also going to write about my life, the experiences & advises you need before and after marriage or planning a big day.

Facebook - www.facebook.com/rumpyy
Instagram - ramsha.nazim

Much love,
Ramsha
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment