Sunday 26 March 2017

Birthday Outfit + Makeup

Hello, I hope you're all having a great day

SPRING IS FINALLY HEREEE! And with that, came my birthday a few days back. March 5 to be exact. 


Being a birthday person, I count the days on calendar way before the event. I dont only do this for my birthday but for everyone elses too, whose close to me. Because, its that one day where you get treated royally & YOU DESERVE IT.


This time around, however I just wanted a small dinner for my closest friends, and for that we decided to go to Yogi Haus. 


OUTFIT- This wasn't a themed birthday but actually my first birthday post marriage. So, I picked out this body fitted gown that I got from Forever 21 in Dubai. I LOVE FOREVER 21. Its easy on the pocket and has everything you need under one store.The safest colors to wear are always the darkest tones, for me at-least because they make your makeup pop! You could either have a "no makeup" makeup look or a bold look with a darker colored outfit and either ways, it looks absolutely super!


How to select the shoes that you wear with a certain outfit - every outfit has a certain element to it that gives you a hint of what shoes & a bag would go with it. Now i could've worn blue heels, but it wouldn't then make the outfit stand on its own. So, instead I matched the heels with the buckle on the dress which was gold! 


MAKEUP BREAKDOWN-

Listing down the products in the order they are used-

1.Primer - For the events that are special, I use Porefessional by Benefit


2.Foundation - Makeup Forever HD foundation Shade 118 (I swear by this foundation, you dont even need a concealer with it and its ever so light on your face). In the later posts, Ill list down the brushes I use

3. Concealer- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade Vanilla. It makes you look like a doll promise but i do find it heavy coverage and hence I dont use it all the time.


4. Eye makeup - I'm wearing contacts here okay? "Sapphire blue" by the petal. I get them from shaheen.

I used the face concealer on the lid too, for prepping because the palette i used later stays on forever even if you don't prime your lids. For the eyes, I used the Modern Renaissance palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills, its the best palette I've ever used after semi sweet chocolate bar by too faced. Why? Because I barely used two shades and it always turns out flawless.
Lid - Tempera on the entire lid
Crease -Cyprus Umber

5. Eyebrows - "Brow your way" mini palette by Rimmel. Its a powdered palette with the right browns for asian skin. I only fill my eyebrows from the front as I have thick eyebrows naturally


6. Contour - Normally I only bronze, since I have a small face but a larger forehead. I used wet and wild contour palette. Its such a good drugstore product and it would last ages!

7. Blush - MAC peaches only on the apple of my cheeks.

8- Highlight - BECCA Moonlight. This is by far the MOST natural highlighter I've ever used. High investment but look on the brighter side, it lasts for more than a decade if you use it right. 

9- Lip color - Bourjois Nude-ist. HAS TO BE ONE OF MY FAVS <3

10- Lashes - I don't wear lashes at all normally, because Its honestly ALOT of weight on the eyes. But here I'm wearing huda beauty Scarlett 08 that I've been saving since long. 


I'm going to attact an absolutely no filter picture down below so you can see





That's all folks! x
If you need to ask me anything, comment below and Id be happy to answer! Thank you for reading <3



7 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous mashallah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post about hair goals. ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do look awesome but for eyes if you would have gone for Clinique "all about shadows pallette" pearly pink for base and concord for the crease that would have given you a popping bold larger eye look. Do try it sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will. Thanks for the suggestion <3

      Although I have this signature look for the eyes. I mostly go with the nudes and browns in the creases! :D

      Delete
  4. I think u must join the group on fb. Islamabad saloon and fashion forum.there are around 17k members only girls from islamabad and rwp. They would love if u post related to ur looks there. Also u can promote ur blog or any busines thing there
    Btw u always look good.

    ReplyDelete