Thursday 13 April 2017

HOLY GRAIL FOUNDATION!

A very warm hello to all of you!

All you makeup junkies know, how foundation is the most important part of makeup and how the search for the perfect foundation never ends, like ever!?

So, I have a combination skin which means I'm not too oily or not too dry. I use to breakout a-lot because of changing foundations, but believe me when I say, BY ALL MEANS AND N ALL HONESTY, makeup forever HD has worked wonders for me!

Its as smooth as silk, feels so light on the skin and doesn't cake at all.


What we want from a good foundation is
-No cakiness
-Good staying power
-Smooth and light but amazing coverage

and this *drumroll* ladies and even gents lol, is a very good foundation. Although I've been told about using NARS for a long time now but I'm pretty satisfied with this already. I'm shade 118 in it and wait, PLEASE and I'LL URGE YOU ALL AGAIN TO NEVER walk into a store and get ivory no matter what color you are. This is why you end up looking like aunty white face in those weddings and the sunlight. The foundation has to match your neck always! 

APPLYING FOUNDATION- I use a nivea moisturzer before I go onto my foundation. I apply foundation with a real techniques brush. Then later use a slightly damp beauty blender for that airbrush look! Always use 'dabbing' motion. It presses the foundation against your skin, Don't drag it ever.

'll leave the swatch down below. The shades I swatched are 117 (i accidentally bought this and it turned out too bright but it might help you ) and 118 (the one I use)


3 comments: