Monday 17 April 2017

WEDDING DAY MAKEUP! x




A very warm hello in this extra WARM weather pfth!

Have you guys noticed how everyone you know is getting married?! Everyday, you open your snapchat to atleast 5 shadis happening and you're like wutt. "Pizza is still the only bae I have"

Well, that was me 5 months ago, minding my own business and eating a slice of my favorite pizza, watching Riverdale on Netflix when my mom came barging into the room with excitement telling me that I am geting Nikkahfied on the nineteeenth of that month.
At first, it seeme like she was kidding because I did know she's upto something since I just graduated recently BUT I didn't know it would be that sudden and this HUGE. This, by far is the most sudden happening in the happenings of my 22 year old life!

So,
The most important question amongst others, which pops up in your head is where you'd get ready from on your big day since my wedding was scheduled to take place only after a month, following my nikkah. The "New Year" wedding supposedly.

I chose Sadaf Farhan for my big day in F7. She was jam packed for the season, so I could only book Barat. She charged 35k and I was not given any bridal services. I literally got no services like every other dulhan before her shadi done, at all. Anyway, my sister got her party makeup done from a senior artist for which we were charged another 5k.

It was raining brides the day I went but Sadaf is a pro at what she does. She would listen to your needs and adjust accordingly. She's amazing with the blending and transitions. A good makeup artist is the one who adjusts her skills to your face structure and enhances your features in the best way possible. The place for sure was a chaos, although the people know their work really well. The cashier lady is a pain, she keeps bugging you for money like if you've opted for Zhoosh lashes or even a hair padding. (TURNOFF!) Apart from that, the hair and makeup is worth the experience. I got crazy compliments!

Although now that she is super famous through Instagram, she has doubled her rates probably and they only take brides (plus the party makeups that come with the bride) now.

Best of luck for all your wedding endeavors, all you pretty brides to be! <3
HAPPY BIG FAT WEDDING! <3


(Refer to the pictures. These are compressed, non edited files so you could see clearly for easier decision making!)

2 comments:

  1. you looked absolutely amazing Ramsha :)
    following you on GFC

    www.meem-jeem.com

    ReplyDelete