Thursday 27 April 2017

My GO-TO Makeup Brushes!

Hello all you beautiful people,

I'm sorry for taking so long to write a post but in my defense, I've been so busy. We are shifting and the work hours have been pretty hectic after all that break. Huff!

Alot of you dm-d me to write about the applicators I use for my makeup, whether beauty blenders, wedges or the brushes. So I decided to do a post on it with all the links where you can buy that stuff from! (im the best, no? jk jk)

Anyway, (please refer to the picture when you read the rest of the blogpost),
Now I know alot of people use beauty blenders for applying the foundation as this gives you an airbrush look although I have my own mantra when it comes to that and it has worked wonders for me. I used to be the girl whose foundation would go cakey after a while.

A) Please buy yourself the foundation I talked about earlier on my blog. Has changed my life
B) I use a real techniques brush to buff in my foundation. After the buffing part, I do the circular motions around the cheeks. It helps the foundation blend in so smoothly and even so now, my foundation doesn't break out at places even after 8-9 long hours.

For my concealer, I use it under the eyes (in a triangular shape), under the contour line and on the bridge of my nose. I blend that in with a DAMP beauty blender that I got from Sephora in Dubai Mall. Its that professional black one which is super soft worth 100 dirhams/aed. Its worth the price and goes a long way. When I blend in the concealer, I do push it on the rest of my face too, for that airbrush and seamless finish.

For contour or bronzing, I use a real techniques brush which is slightly angled to achieve that maximum enhancement and these brushes only need a little product which goes a long way.

For blush and powder setting, I use BH cosmetics brushes. I got this as a pack for about 4000pkr. AND this is one of the smartest makeup purchases I have ever done. I wash them once in a month and they come out as new and fresh as ever.
Plus they feel like a poodle against your skin!

Lastly, for my highlighter, I got this fanbrush from a local drugstore. Its by Kryolan. Although if i have to go to a wedding, i apply the highlighter with my fingers since the fan brush only picks up a small amount of highlighter so its great for that day time look!


I hopt this post helped.
Get all your brushes from cosmeticplanetpk. This page is the best and so genuine. Happy makeup shopping! Much love to all of you!

let me know in the comments if this helped and if you have more suggestions or anything

Takecare! x

No comments:

Post a Comment