Monday 15 May 2017

5 Summer Lawns that I Totes Loved!

Summer is all about them lawns .. lawn wars get fiercer with every passing summer. From fancy launch parties to destiny photo-shoots, there's nobody that I know who isn't caught in this vicious circle!

Here are the top 5 brands for me, this year so far-

1. Sana Safinaz:
It's my number because duh, look at their prints. Now I know, the replicas took no time to come out and there's a fear that Rukhsana aunty ki beti might be wearing the same suit as you, that too before you along with the sadness that Muzlin stocks out too soon but despite all, Sana Safinaz always manages to get the attention.









2. Rung Rasiya:
Oh my my! I'm someone whose a sucker for florals, embroidery and pastel colors and this brand does all that for you in the most prettiest way possible. Plus its super affordable too, considering all other brands this summer. So Value for Money! Total win-win situation!
Also, look out for their Eid Collection.






3. Elan:
ALWAYS A KILLER. However I felt this time, it was too bohemian for my taste and I just felt there was a lot of black while I'd prefer wearing cooler tones in the summer as compared to heavily ambroidered darker tones. But, I still managed to get something from their lawn this year. Waiting for a good event to wear it (yes I do that)





4. Sapphire:
I can;t even stress on how much I love Sapphire as a brand. Kudos to the team. From the pricing to the quality of detailing, everything is super nice. Plus the accessories always have something that goes with your outfit, no matter what color (so clever). I have to give it to Khadija shah, shes managing both the brands so well. I got tons of stuff from Sapphire this summer. From unstitched cloth to the 3 pieces and even stitched shirts with that beautiful organza touch.






5. Farah Talib Aziz:
Beautiful prints, subtle colors, alot of digital detailing and I personally loved the model + the photoshoot this time around.



In the end, I pray that you all get whatever lawn and specific article you wish for, this summer! :D

Have fun and take lots of pictures.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment